AFDB| 8 June 2010| AllAfrica|
A validation workshop is scheduled on 8 June 2010 in Tunis at the African Development Bank (AfDB). The workshop, which is jointly organized by the Direction Générale du Trésor de France and the AfDB, will present an evaluation report on France’s contribution to the African Development Fund (ADF) and the African Development Bank.
The evaluation was commissioned and managed by the Evaluation Unit of the Direction Générale du Trésor et de la Politique Economique (DGPTE), of the Ministère de l’Economie, de l’Industrie et l’Emploi (MINEIE). It was undertaken by an independent consulting firm, and was overseen by a large Steering Group, chaired by Inspector General Mme Delapalme of DGPTE, and bringing together a wide range of representatives from the French system, including the Executive Director for France at AfDB, Mr. Emmanuel Carrère.
The evaluation is intended to verify the relevance, coherence and effectiveness of the partnership between France and AfDB, particularly on aspects of food security, post-conflict and fragile states and the private sector.
The workshop which will be attended by senior bank staff, including AfDB President Donald Kaberuka, will enable an efficient dissemination and discussion of the conclusions and recommendations of the report.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Government may withdraw billions from overseas projects (independent.co.uk)
- Good News from the AfDB Annual Meetings (one.org)
- Unlock Africa’s migrant fortune (africaunchained.blogspot.com)
- Shouldn’t Africans Coach Africans? (online.wsj.com)
- Development Banks Ally to Fight Corruption (online.wsj.com)
- The Role of Law in Development for the African Continent from a Development Agency Perspective AFBD| 21 April 2010| BAD| The African Development Bank (AfDB)...
- Lucas Abaga Nchama Appointed Head of Bank of Central African States By Pius Lukong| January 18, 2010 | Bloomberg Jan. 18...
- The 2010 Africa Carbon Forum cameroonwebnews.com| March 24, 2010 | BAD| The Africa Carbon Forum...
- World Bank to Finance SMEs in Cameroon Godlove BAINKONG| 12/11/2009 | Cameroon Tribune| A delegation of the...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.