cameroonwebnews.com| February 12, 2010| Essence.com
In celebration of Its 40th anniversary, Essence magazine presents 40 reasons why Black women are beautiful. Listed below are the reasons. Cameroonwebnews totally agrees. How about you? posts your comments.
1. We are loving and compassionate.
2. We are the matriarchs of our community.
3. We are harmonious with the world.
4. We are powerful beyond measure.
5. Our voices are melodic, soulful and strong.
6. We age like no other.
7. We are dedicated to living a blessed life.
8. We are resilient.
9. We can make something out of nothing, with ease.
10. We have a sense of style and confidence that’s all our own.
11. We stay fly, whether we’re rocking an afro, a bob, braids, a press n’ curl or a even a close crop.
12. We have strong muscle structure.
13. We have kissable lips.
14. From our cheek and collar bones to the shape of our calves–our contours are distinctive and remarkable.
15. We are fearless leaders, strong enough to hold the world on our shoulders.
16. When things are wrong, we do everything in our power to make them right.
17. We are brilliant and articulate.
18. We are strong yet feminine.
19. We play the game to win.
20. We love hard!
21. We’re tough, loyal caretakers…naturally maternal.
22. Our skin looks exquisite in vivid colors.
23. We’re the fiercest runway walkers.
24. We are creative.
25. We are always hopeful.
26. We’re mentors, ready to guide a young person.
27. We are driven.
28. We are creative beyond measure.
29. We are originators of style and class.
30. We are down-to-earth.
31. We are dependable as the sun.
32. We have the gift of understanding.
33. We have endurance under pressure.
34. We are straight-up.
35. We break barriers every day.
36. The old saying is true…good black don’t crack!
37. From Lil Kim to Oprah, we come in a zillion different flavors–and they’re all gorgeous.
38. We don’t leave the house with crazy hair.
39. We’ve always rejected “grunge chic” trends going for the fabulous and the glamour.
40. Our smiles light up the world.
- Moammar Gadhafi Holds Party For 200 Young Italian Women, Tries To Convert Them To Islam cameroonwebnews.com | 11/17/09| Huffpo (AP)ROME — Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi...
- The 7 Weirdest Things Women Do to Their Vaginas cameroonwebnews.com| 2 February 2010 | Huffpo Andy Wright has a...
- Importance of Women Entrepreneurship in Times of Economic Crisis Felix Njoku| 11/12/09 |World Bank Tunis — These two popular...
- Kenyan Boys Choir Moves Audiences Around the World Cathy Majtenyi | Nairobi, Kenya | 19/12/2009| VOA Members of...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.