Venus Williams‘ latest U.S. Open outfit is drawing plenty of attention. The tennis superstar showed up at the Grand Slam event Sunday in a skimpy pinkish red outfit — hardly the first time she has made waves with her on-court clothing. And in May, Williams’ lacy French Open outfit was the subject of much conversation.
“This outfit was supposed to be about New York. It’s like bursts of fireworks,” she said of her latest selection.
Williams won the match, earning a spot in the tournament’s quarterfinals. Scroll down for photos. What do you think of the outfit?
Huffpo|9 september 2010|Huffpo|
Related articles by Zemanta
- Venus Williams’ Dress Is Short, Tight, And Pink… So What? (styleite.com)
- Venus sparkles to reach fourth round at Open (nbcsports.msnbc.com)
- The Technology Behind the U.S. Open (datacenterknowledge.com)
- SERENA WILLIAMS: “I HAVE A BIG ASS” By HG|03 July 2010|YBB| Serena Williams takes on Vera Zvonareva...
- La fecafoot se modernise La FECAFOOT est ravie d’annoncer un accord avec Scout7, leader...
- Short Film Producer Elinor Burkett Hijacks Speech In Oscar ‘Kanye’ Moment (VIDEO) cameroonwebnews.com| March 8, 2010 | Huffpo| Elinor Burkett interrupted Roger...
- Dead U.N. workers were fond of their life in Haiti By Amy Goldstein and Colum Lynch Washington Post Staff Writer|...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.